This privacy statement was last updated on 26 October 2021 and applies to citizens and legal permanent residents of the European Economic Area.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://terresa-avocats.com/en/. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose, data and retention period
We may collect or receive personal information for a number of purposes connected with our business operations which may include the following: (click to expand)
1.1 Contact – Through phone, mail, email and/or webforms
For this purpose we use the following data:
- Name, Address and City
- Email address
- Telephone number
The basis on which we may process these data is:Upon the provision of consent.
We retain this data until the service is terminated.
2. Sharing with other parties
We only share or disclose this data to processors for the following purposes:
Purpose: Collecte de prospects
. We have concluded a data Processing Agreement with Google.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
5. Third-party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites.
6. Amendments to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
7. Accessing and modifying your data
If you have any questions or want to know which personal data we have about you, please contact us. You can contact us by using the information below. You have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
8. Submitting a complaint
If you are not satisfied with the way in which we handle (a complaint about) the processing of your personal data, you have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.
9. Contact details
Immeuble QG 69316 LYON CEDEX 4
Phone number: 0469731077
WPML utilise des cookies pour identifier la langue actuelle du visiteur, la langue dernièrement consultée et la langue des utilisateurs qui se sont connectés.
Lorsque vous utilisez le plugin, WPML partagera des données concernant le site à travers Installer. Aucune donnée concernant directement l’utilisateur ne sera partagée.
Really Simple SSL
Really Simple SSL et les modules Really Simple SSL ne traitent aucune information personnelle identifiable, de sorte que le RGPD ne s’applique pas à ces extensions ou à l’utilisation de ces extensions sur votre site web. Vous pouvez trouver notre politique de confidentialité ici
Complianz | The Privacy Suite for WordPress
Ce site web utilise la Privacy Suite for WordPress de Complianz pour collecter les enregistrements de consentement. Pour cette fonctionnalité, votre adresse IP est rendue anonyme et stockée dans notre base de données. Pour plus d’informations, consultez la Déclaration de confidentialité